1. Brynwood Swim Club will provide use of the Clubhouse or Pavilion, accessibility to the pool and common areas to the side of the Clubhouse, which includes the grill (charcoal not included), to Renter as well as guests of Renter, as specified per Rental Rate and Guidelines and specifications listed above. Renter understands that other pool members may be on pool grounds during event. Renter is required to be an active member of Brynwood Swim Club. The Renter must be here for the entire event including set-up and clean-up, he/she will be subject to loss of deposit.
2. Renter agrees that he/she is responsible for any rental, catering/food, entertainment and cleaning products that may be needed for event. Brynwood Swim Club will not accept any deliveries for events that will take place. Nothing shall be delivered to or left at the Clubhouse/Pavilion/Pool Grounds before the 30-minute set-up and everything that the renter brings into the Clubhouse/Pavilion/Pool Grounds must be removed within 30-minutes of the end of the event for clean-up to be complete.
3. Renter is responsible for all clean-up and to leave the Clubhouse/Pavilion/Pool Grounds in its original condition, including furniture placement. Renter is responsible to do a walk through with the designated Pool Manager/Lead Guard/Rental Committee Member before scheduled set-up time to point out pre-existing damages and a walk through after clean-up to ensure no damages occurred during their event and clean-up is complete. Consideration of damages will be at the sole discretion of Brynwood Swim Club. Renter and their guests are expected to follow all rules/policies of Brynwood Swim Club. If Brynwood Swim Club rules/policies are not followed, the event will be required to end immediately and the deposit will not be refunded.
4. Brynwood Swim Club takes the utmost care with respect to preparation for events. However, in the event that the Brynwood Swim Club fails to comply with the terms of this agreement, liability is limited to a refund of the deposit.
5. Renter agrees to a service charge of $40 or 5%, whichever is greater, to be added to all returned checks. Renter also agrees to pay the cost of collection including agency fee, court costs and a 5% late fee based on balance due to be compounded monthly.
6. Clubhouse/Pavilion/Pool Grounds rentals are based on a 2-hour increment. The Clubhouse/Pavilion/Pool Grounds will allow for a 30-minute set-up time and a 30-minute clean-up time included in the below prices.
Rental Rate - $100.00
Refundable Deposit - $150.00
Lifeguards - $12/hr/guard
Any set-up or clean-up taking place before or after the 30-minute allotted time will be charged an extra $25 per additional 30 minutes. Any set-up or clean-up that does not fall within normal Brynwood Swim Club hours will be charged an after hours charge of $50. All events must end 1 hour before closing time in order to allow for clean-up time and avoid the after-hours charge.
A deposit of $150 and this signed Rental Agreement are required to secure event date and pool area. All deposits and rental fees must be remitted by check. After 2 business days following the event, the Renter should contact the Pool Manager/Lead Guard/Rental Committee Member who signed the agreement, to retrieve their deposit check. If the deposit is going to be returned, the Renter will have 2 days to pick it up. After 2 days, the Pool Manager/Lead Guard/Rental Committee member will shred the check.
Renter agrees to pay in FULL, any balance due for the above rental 2 weeks prior of the event. Renter understands that if payment is not received 2 weeks prior to the event that the rented time/space will be released and subject to be rented by another member. In such a case, the deposit will not be returned.
7. Lifeguards are required to be present and guarding the pool during all events. During days/hours that lifeguards are not scheduled by Brynwood Swim Club (M-Th), Renter is responsible for paying for lifeguard at the above rate. Events with more than 8 attendees will require 2 lifeguards.
Brynwood Swim Club may be rented for parties by members only. Member must be present for entire event (see rental terms).